ENV Services (formerly MRL Laboratories)
ENV Services provide discount services to Weill Cornell Medicine for biological safety cabinet certification. Additional information, including pricing* and scheduling information, is available in Acrobat PDF format.
Laboratory Safety Services
Laboratory Safety Services provide biological safety cabinet certification and decontamination services for the college. Standard pricing* includes $175 for certifications, and $325 for decontamination ($400 for 24-hour decontamination). They may be contacted at:
Laboratory Safety Services, Inc.
Attn: Jim Reiman, Alex Garcia
180 Main Street, Box 274
Butler, NJ 07405
Phone: (973) 283-1900
Fax: (973) 283-1960
RC Testing Service
RC Testing Service provides biological safety cabinet certification and decontamination services for the WCM. WCM pricing includes $135 for certification and $525 for decontamination*. They also provide incubator calibration for $225. They may be contacted at RC@rctesting.com or by fax at 516-887-2500.
TSS provides discount services to Weill Cornell Medicine for biological safety cabinet certification. Additional information, including pricing* and scheduling information, is by contacting email@example.com.
For information regarding biological safety cabinet disposal and relocation, visit the biological safety FAQ page.
*Quoted pricing subject to change. Pricing should be confirmed with company.
- Animal Disease Information: Technical Fact Sheets
- CDC Lab Training (Virtual Reality) VR: Biosafety Cabinet Edition
- NSF Biosafety Cabinetry Program
- Pathogen Safety Data Sheets and Risk Assessment (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- Working with Human, NHP and Other Mammalian Cells and Tissues
- CDC Etiologic Agent Import Permit Program
- Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories (BMBL) 6th Edition
- USAMRMC Researcher Resources
- NYP Infection Prevention & Control Manual
- NYP High-Level Disinfection
- NIH Guidelines for Research Involving Recombinant or Synthetic Nucleic Acid Molecules
- Novel and Exceptional Technology and Research Advisory Committee
- DEC - Guidance for Regulated Medical Waste Treatment, Storage, Containment, Transport and Disposal
- DOH - Managing Regulated Medical Waste
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS)
- Biotechnology Permits (USDA)