Environmental Compliance Assurance (ECA) Guide
The United States Army Medical Research and Development Command (USAMRDC) funds a broad range of extramural research programs. Awards are usually contracts, grants, or cooperative agreements.
The recipient of USAMRDC grant must comply with the requirements, applicable to Department of Defense Grant and Agreement Regulations (DoDGARs).
To request an Environmental Compliance Assurance please contact EHS at (646) 962-7233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WCM Facility Safety Plan (Login Required)
- Laboratory Safety Registration (LSR)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC; Intranet Only)
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- Radiation Safety Committee
- Radioactive Drug Research Committee
- Research Animal Resource Center (RARC; Intranet Only)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)