Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) is available to assist with safety and environmental assurances needed by granting agencies. EHS will review the grant-related laboratory facilities, personnel training, and all safety equipment and procedures to ensure compliance with federal, state, local and WCM safety policies and procedures. Contact EHS at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 962-7233 for assistance if an assurance is needed.
Weill Cornell Medicine (WCM) Safety Resources for Researchers
WCM Facility Safety Plan provides information needed for most grant applications regarding the comprehensive biological, chemical, radiation, industrial hygiene, construction, fire, emergency and general safety programs provided by Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) to the WCM community.
Specific information regarding the Environmental Compliance Assurance for USAMRDC research proposals can be reviewed within Army Grants.
Additional information regarding grants can be found at the Office of Sponsored Research Administration (OSRA) Programs.
- WCM Facility Safety Plan (Login Required)
- Laboratory Safety Registration (LSR)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC; Intranet Only)
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- Radiation Safety Committee
- Radioactive Drug Research Committee
- Research Animal Resource Center (RARC; Intranet Only)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)